As holders of the UK’s largest stock of quality commercial outdoor furniture, our collections are ready to be delivered and installed by our team within just a few days.
Orders equal to or less than £3000
Orders between £3001 - £5000
Orders equal to or greater than £5001
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION OPTIONS
Fast-Track 1-Man Delivery
Kerbside service – the driver will deliver the goods to the front of your property for a signature. Orders will arrive on a wooden pallet. It is at the delivery drivers discretion to unload and remove the pallet, but they will not be responsible for unpacking or setting out the furniture. We endeavour to book in all deliveries and a specific weekday can be chosen at checkout. Please be advised nominated delivery chosen at checkout is subject to item and courier availability . Larger items and orders will require a signature.
- For items in stock – UK mainland delivery within 3-5 working days using a commercial delivery service.
- For bespoke, made to order interior items – UK mainland delivery within 14 working days of the product coming into our warehouse using a commercial delivery service.
- For Scotland, the Highlands and Scottish Islands, delivery could take 7 – 14 working days depending on location. Delivery date is dependent on specific courier routes; please call the office on 020 8804 7474 for more information – in some cases additional delivery charges may apply.
- Domestic delivery - if furniture is being purchased for a retail client, for example in the case of a garden designer buying for their clientele, please note that additional charges will apply.
- If you have any access issues (i.e. narrow country lanes, narrow drive) please make us aware. Failure to do so may incur a delivery surcharge.
Premium 2-Man Delivery
Delivery drivers will unpack, position and assemble the furniture in the room of your choice and remove any packaging.
- For items in stock, UK mainland delivery is expected within 14 working days. Customers will be contacted to arrange a convenient delivery date.
- For Scotland and the Highlands, delivery could potentially take 4 weeks depending on location. Delivery date is dependent on specific courier routes; please call the office on 020 8804 7474 for more information – in some cases additional delivery charges may apply.
If delivery is outside of the UK mainland please contact the office on 020 8804 7474.
Please note: If you have any access issues (i.e. narrow country lanes, narrow drive) please make us aware. Failure to do so may incur a delivery surcharge.
Click & Collect
- Customers are welcome to collect their orders from our warehouses in Enfield within 48 hours. To ensure your items are available for collection, please phone 020 8804 7474 prior to your arrival. Please note, orders are not available for collection from any of our showrooms.
Non UK Mainland & International Delivery
There have been some recent changes to international deliveries:
- Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - Please call +44(0) 20 88047474 to obtain a quotation or email email@example.com with your delivery address and the items you wish to purchase in order for us to provide you with a detailed delivery quotation.
- Northern Ireland & Europe - No domestic deliveries, business only as we require a VAT and EORI number due to new trading laws.
- Republic of Ireland - Please call +44(0) 20 88047474 to obtain a quotation or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your delivery address and the items you wish to purchase in order for us to provide you with a detailed delivery quotation. Please note that this quote will exclude duties and taxes.
- For overseas shipments, the cost we provide is for delivery into the overseas country, not for delivery to your door. Once the shipment is in your country, local delivery agents will request signed documents to commence clearance - please note that this may incur some additional charges such as VAT and/or customs duty. Once these charges have been paid, final delivery will be made. If your original order included VAT, this can be refunded by emailing proof of the completed delivery to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- With our standard palletised delivery a signature to confirm receipt will be required. Should you wish to receive your items while you are not home you may email support to request an unsigned delivery. Please note, if you wish for your delivery to be unattended and unsigned Bridgman is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items. With smaller items, delivery will be attempted and should you not be available a card will be left indicating further instructions on how to arrange re-delivery or collection.
- For larger items, when special delivery is not chosen help may be required with off-loading.
- A small number of our products, as specifically mentioned, are very large and can only be sent using our 2-Man Delivery Service. The specialised carrier will contact you to arrange delivery. Due to this, delivery may take up to 14 working days.
Your delivery date:
Please be aware that you cannot change your delivery date once it has been dispatched. If you would like to change your delivery date, you must notify us at least 72 hours before your order is dispatched.
When the delivery arrives:
- Delivery will be deemed as successfully made once the product has arrived at the address specified and been signed off. All goods requiring signature must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over. Products will be deemed to be your responsibility once they have been received by you, your agent or the intended recipient. Any loss or damage to the products shall then be at your own risk.
- Products will only be left at the delivery address without the recipient’s signature if you have specifically requested this and by so doing, you accept all liability as to the completeness and security of the goods. In this case we will not accept any claims for short or non-delivery of your order.
- In case of delivery to certain locations such as hospitals, airports, hotels, ships and other business premises, the signature of any person authorised to accept delivery on behalf of the organisation shall be accepted as proof of delivery.
- We, or our delivery partners, will attempt to deliver your order to you twice free of charge. If you miss your attempt or are unavailable and do not let us know before 16:00 the day before delivery is due, you will incur a missed delivery charge. This charge is based on up-to-date rates and is charged at our discretion.
- Should delivery be refused at the delivery address and re-requested for another date, we may charge for the second delivery, as we met our delivery obligations with the initial delivery attempt. It is the recipient’s responsibility to sign for the correct number of packages as shown on the carrier’s delivery consignment note. Shortages must be noted on the consignment note where possible. You should notify us of the shortages within 3 days of delivery. If boxes look damaged on delivery we recommend the contents are inspected before accepting and signing the delivery note.
Should you have any questions with our terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Service Team who will be pleased to offer additional advice.